Extreme couponing.....

So I got sucked into watching one of those Extreme Couponing shows.  Now, I'm all for clipping coupons; but you will NEVER see me stealing papers from abandoned homes, diving in dumpsters, or storing food in my kids' rooms because I don't have enough room for my stockpile. 

All of my friends who've been to my home can safely say, with the exception of fresh produce, bread, and milk...if there is a blizzard they're coming to stay with me......however....I think  I "probably" have enough food to get by for 30 days (and that's being VERY creative) without grocery shopping. 

I LOVE the grocery store.  Seriously.  I would grocery shop for money for other people.  Like I would make it a part time job.  Give me your grocery list; I'll clip your coupons for you and buy them; and throw in recipe ideas while I'm at it. 

But you won't see me storing 11245 bottles of mustard, buying diapers and I have no child, or cat litter and not owning a cat....just becase it's "free".....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end result is worth the struggle, or how it feels to be on the verge of an empty nest.

It's more than just a robot-Part 2

Family FIRST, and life changing events...