Time......

Time is one of those things you can't put a value on.  There never seems to be enough time in the day, especially when you have things to do.  However, when you're at loose ends, or bored, or waiting on someone else....that same amount of time seems to drag interminably.  When you have 2 jobs, 2 kids, and still have to take on extra to make ends meet; time definitely is a luxury.  When I find myself bemoaning the lack of time I seem to have, I just take a step back and think about the people who literally have no time.  I'm thankful that I do have the time to enjoy life.  To spend with friends and family.  To give other people time to spend with their loved ones, knowing that the children that they leave in my care are well loved and protected. 

I try to make the time every day to read.  Time to listen to a new song.  Time to take a walk with the dog.  Time to connect with a friend.

I think everyone needs to give themselves a little more time.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end result is worth the struggle, or how it feels to be on the verge of an empty nest.

It's more than just a robot-Part 2

Family FIRST, and life changing events...